Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

The perfect mixture of shit and awesome

You almost lost me after the first 30 seconds so, but I'm glad I stuck it out. I don't know if I've ever seen a flash that went from being so overly terrible to so overly epic. This is the kind of flash I would only expect to see on Newgrounds.

I'd be interested to know what the creative process was in the making of this animation. Did you plan on contrasting sloppy drawings and animation with the supremely epic battle scenes from the start? Or did this start off as something completely different, and take on a life of its' own as you progressed?

Either way, it's a very entertaining flash and I think it's well deserving of front page. Well done.

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

Not bad

It was pretty funny. The animation was pretty decent and the sound effects were well done. I found the plot to be basically just an expanded version of the idea from the first one in that: Rodriguez it out doing his thing and then John start screwing with his game. So overall it was pretty good, but I don't see what make it the best of all time.

WhiteLightning responds:

You know, me either, but I'm sure not going to complain :)

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

That was pretty dang awesome!

It did kinda remind me of 'Powerthirst' but that's alright. I don't know how you could produce this flash and be a little similar to them.

But yeah, funny writing that was pulled off well by the voice-acting and animations. I totally dug your art style and the ridiculously over-the-top expressions; right up my alley. Overall this was well produced, entertaining flash.

Dadgame Dadgame

Fuck yes.

I know what I'm doing all day.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

I hate you so much...

That was by far the most retarded, most annoying, most frustrating, and most addictive thing I have ever come across. I have to stop trying to beat it now before I lose my job... Good work!

Undeleted Undeleted

Very nice.

I love this track. It's great for Study/Prayer/Meditation. I'm very impressed by this. Well done.

AAAAH! Real Monsters! AAAAH! Real Monsters!

Great stuff. Definitely like this art style more than the original.

I used to love that show! And I totally haven't thought about about it in years! 'Aaah! Real Monsters!' and 'Santa Buggito'!